Proper maintenance is critical to swimming pool function — it protects your investment.
Swimming pool maintenance is one of our many specialties. For over two decades, Pool Professionals has offered residential pool cleaning, preventative maintenance, and ongoing treatment services to private owners across North Carolina. Our fully-insured and uniformed staff will customize a pool management solution to balance your pool’s chemistry and prevent equipment breakdowns. Our staff is professional, personal, and proven - our maintenance team is available for:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Safety Compliance
You’ve put a lot of effort into building the pool of your dreams. Now its time to ensure its longevity with the premier preservation methods available today. Allowing Pool Professionals’ full-service team members to work on your pool offers many benefits:
- Time Savings: If you don’t know exactly what you’re doing, maintaining and cleaning a pool yourself can be time consuming and labor intensive. Pool Professionals’ staff members practice only the most effective, time-tested techniques when maintaining your Raleigh-area swimming pool.
- Peace Of Mind: Our routine maintenance packages include options for preventative maintenance. Having our technicians regularly clean and inspect your pool’s pumps, heaters and related equipment helps you extend their life, which delays costly repairs that can appear suddenly.
- Visual Appeal: Crystal-clear swimming pool water for your Raleigh-Durham pool is only a phone call away. If you are tired of looking outside and seeing a green, algae-infested pool, reach out to us today!
As the owner of a swimming pool in North Carolina, it's important to know how to care for and maintain your pool all year long. Because we can experience harsh winter conditions, knowing how to winterize your pool will come in handy during the coldest months of the year. Without proper pool closing, your home’s pool can look like an algae-borne marsh come springtime.
Our 7-Step Process:
1. Lower the water level
2. Remove all water from plumbing and plugging lines
3. Add anti-freeze into skimmers
4. Winterize pool equipment
5. Add winter chemicals to preserve water clarity
6. Remove ladders or handrails (if any)
7. Place winter cover on securely
Have us customize a maintenance and cleaning solution that best fits your needs.
Contact Pool Professionals
Contact us online or by phone in Raleigh at (919) 787-7878, Greensboro (336) 668-1446, or Wilmington (910) 508-2222.