MANAGEMENT & STAFFING
Regardless of whether you own or manage the facility, operating a commercial swimming pool can be difficult. On top of ensuring the safety of your members and guests, a good pool manager also has to deal with the stresses of the business operations on day-to-day basis. Many times, this can lead to small issues developing into large risks.
Pool Professionals is a leader in swimming pool management across North Carolina. We provide communities, country clubs, swim clubs and health clubs with complete pool staffing solutions. Since 1990, NC business owners and property managers have entrusted our team of certified lifeguards and managers with protecting and serving their members.
LIFEGUARDS & POOL ATTENDANTS
Safety should be the first priority on the grounds of any commercial swimming pool. Our lifeguards are the best in the business - we're able to make this promise because we put them through our own extensive training programs designed to prepare them for any situation. Our lifeguards are outgoing, responsible and dependable. At a minimum, they maintain the following certifications (though many have earned more):
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
- Certified Pool Operator
- First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Bloodborne Pathogens
We customize a swimming pool management and staffing plan based on your organization’s specific needs. Our local team will provide solutions for guest check-in procedures, collection of guest dues, snack bar operations, and more! For your peace of mind, all of our managers are:
- Uniformed: Our employees can wear either the Pool Professionals uniform, or the uniform of your organization.
- Experienced: We only hire managers that have qualified swimming pool management experience.
- Fully Trained: Each member of our staff completes our own in-depth training program.
- Accessible: All levels of our management team are available to you via phone or email.
Contact Pool Professionals
Contact us online or by phone in Raleigh at (919) 787-7878, Charlotte (704) 897-1228, Greensboro (336) 668-1446, or Wilmington (910) 508-2222.